By: Sarika Karra
Welcome back to another creator spotlight! Today, we’re featuring university student and online content creator, Trinh Nguyen (dearjane)! Keep reading this piece to find out how Trinh uses Jemi as a portfolio for work experience and other creative ventures, showcases her social media channels and online presence, and connects with viewers, readers, and followers.
Overview of Trinh’s Jemi Page
As Trinh is a student and online content creator with a variety of interests, it can be daunting to direct people to the correct platforms in a streamlined fashion. However, Jemi offers Trinh a single platform to showcase her work and interact with other individuals in a much more simple way and helps her gain the kind of brand presence she wants. A very successful way Trinh uses Jemi is by using her page as a “one-stop shop” for all of her professional experience, content, and other social media links. Jemi’s easy drag and drop website builder allows Trinh to effectively showcase everything she has to offer.
Jemi has been a very successful way for Trinh to showcase her personality, work, and online presence. Here are some reasons why her page works very well for her and can be why Jemi might work well for you too!
- Trinh personalizes her page to fit her brand
- Users are able to really personalize their Jemi pages by adding in their own background images, adding GIFs, changing fonts and font colors, etc. Trinh specifically uses warmer colors and creative detailing on her page to make it look clean and organized.
- Trinh also utilizes Jemi’s link animations feature for extra personal details to her page! Trinh’s buttons and animations on her links match her overall theme and really captures the attention of someone browsing her page.
2. Trinh showcases links to her other social media platforms
- Highlighting all of her links on a single platform allows others to easily navigate and discover Trinh and her content through other means in a more accessible form. People won’t have to go searching for Trinh’s LinkedIn page, Instagram, YouTube channel, or Spotify page, since they’re all on Jemi!
3. Trinh embeds her most important content
- Trinh most importantly embeds links to various projects she’s completed in the past as part of her work experience, forming a kind of interactive digital resume, and allows others to very quickly get a sense for what she’s been able to work on in the past.
- Trinh also embeds a video from her YouTube channel, links to photos from her Instagram account, and embeds a Spotify playlist as she is also a content creator and wants to allow others to get the best sense of who she is and what kind of content she regularly creates.
Overall, we hope you enjoyed this creator spotlight on Trinh Nguyen and an introduction to her Jemi page! There are endless possibilities when it comes to customizing your Jemi page, especially if you are a student or content creator and need a landing page to highlight all of your work in one space. If you’re interested in more examples of how creators are using Jemi, be sure to check out other creator spotlights on our blog!
As always, don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions (or any suggestions of what you’d like to see!) by emailing email@example.com!